Helen and Darren moved into their town house a little while ago and are going to gradually do up each room. We started in the living room, which was a little interestingly decorated, to say the least!
The room required a lot of work as there were some dodgy electrics going on, and, as we were reconfiguring the whole room we needed to move electrics around, have the ceiling skimmed and also have a false chimney breast and shelving unit build, in order to give the room definition.
We chose a scheme back in April, but what with having babies and things, we actually started the project in October 2017.
I have made all of the roman blinds and cushions myself, using Harlequin fabric, as well as re upholstering the footstool in this gorgeous green dragonfly fabric.
I hope you like it as much as we all do!